[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuring default error page

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 12:30:38 EST 2009

The global web.xml file, which you modified, is combined with the web.xml file for your app to make the configuration for your web app. Thus I believe it expects the servlet to be in your web app.

You are going to have to play around with different configurations to find one that might work. A possibility might be to send the errors to an HTML page in ROOT.war (which I think you were already able to do), and have the HTML page redirect to a global servlet (since you can use a full URL there).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204086#4204086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204086