[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: UserModule, Hibernate JTA transaction & Ajax Request

guybedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 14:41:49 EST 2009

Thanks for your help, this is exactly what i was looking for : a way to access the portal identity hibernate session.

But actually it partially solves my problem ...

Calling methods on UserModule inside ajaxRequest is now ok.

BUT, as JBossPortal hibernate configuration defines lazy loaded objetcs and properties, i have lazyInitialization issues now.

I have setup Spring to create a new transaction on each request to my managed bean.
It solved the main problem but i now have these lazyInitialization issues.

Maybe beacause objects are create in one hibernate session, and the lazy loading takes place in another one.

So the best solution would be to have the session created before spring,
but i don't know where in the portal configuration is specified the transaction management....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204106#4204106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204106