[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 17:06:24 EST 2009

"vink" wrote :
  | ... can we use the local fixed version in our product where org.jboss.remoting.Client class is working with static invokerDestructionTimer instance & other places instantiating timer object in disconnect() is commented.

That may be a two part question.

1. If you have a support contract and are using an EAP product, then there's no support for a nonstandard library.

2. Technically, it's not enough to just create a static Timer, because, in the absence of TimerTasks, a Timer can turn itself off and become unusable.  I do something like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204142#4204142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204142