[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - properties file not deployed in WAR

employeeBean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 08:45:45 EST 2009

I have a problem with our properties files.

Changes in the files are not deployed when I restart the server. It works for my .ear projects (when the properties files are in a jar) but not in the web project (WAR file). I have tried to put the properties file under WEB-INF/classes and also tried directly in the WAR file root but the only way to update the file is to delete the entire jboss catalog and reinstalling it! The old properties file is deployed somewhere in jboss memory. I have tried to stop jboss and remove everything under work and tmp and removed the war file from deploy. When the server is started again the application is still running. I use jboss application server 4.2.3.

How do I force jboss to redeploy the file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204337#4204337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204337