[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Copy JBOSS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 10:56:04 EST 2009

If you have both startup.sh and run.sh, then I do not know what you have. I looked at the run.sh for JBoss AS 3.2.6 and it has this id line:

### $Id: run.sh,v 1.9.2.7 2004/12/15 16:47:36 starksm Exp $ ###

Yours is even older, so I suspect that your run.sh from JBoss AS 3.2.6.

To further determine what you have, what directories are at the same level as the bin directory? In other words, if you are in the bin directory, what is the response from 'ls -al ..'?

I looked back on your earlier posts - you stated that you are move you apps to a new JBoss AS setup. So my question to you is, what did you install? What was the name of the zip tor tag.gz file that you unpacked, and where di you get it from? That should solve the question of what you are using.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204375#4204375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204375