[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: both deployment methods fail - WAR and exploded in J5GA

mattzyzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 23:31:22 EST 2009

Firstly thanks to Wolfgang . that helps to remove the element 'taglib' error .
"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : however, do you mean , both howtos links you gave wont work even for 64-bit JDK/JRE

  | That is correct. Only the 32-bit Java plugin can be used inside a browser, thus you need a 32-bit browser. Such a browser will run fine, even on a 64-bit OS (I am running a 64-bit OS and use a 32-bit browser to use the Java plugin).
  |
  | See the note at the JDK download page: https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=jdk-6u11-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer

to PeterJ ,
Now it is available the 64bit Java Plugin through Java SE 6 Update 12 in 64bit OSes  , although I'm not quite sure whether it supports either AMD64 or Intel64 , or both . the link is https://jdk6.dev.java.net/6uNea.html  . Before I delve into it , maybe I should ask first for its compatibility with JBoss5GA AND jBoss Web  2.1.1GA especially in Linux .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204488#4204488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204488