[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JSF/RichFaces support in login.jsp

francescglez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 24 12:02:09 EST 2009

Did anybody have success adding support for these tags in the login.jsp page from the portal-server.war folder or in any layout page from the portal-core.war?

I need to use this kind of components in these pages and I thought that it was enough adding references in web.xml and faces-config.xml in the WEB-INF folder from portal-core.war, and  of course, the needed libraries in the lib folder. But still does not work.

I use Jboss portal 2.6.2 with this libraries:
myfaces 1.1.5
richfaces 3.1.2
Instead of portlet-bridge I use this library (portlet-3.1.0). I tried to use portlet-bridge but goes directly in conflict with the JSF libraries we use in our hole portal and I can't change that matter.

Thank you for any help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204533#4204533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204533