[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: round robin on Jboss 5

yairogen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 25 02:46:19 EST 2009

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : 1) What AS release?

The AS version is: jboss-5.0.0.GA

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : 2) Please confirm that the nodes form a cluster after you restart. You can see the view (i.e. group membership) in the jboss:service=DefaultPartition mbean in the jmx-console. It's also logged in server.log.

Yes. I clearly see in the server logs that there are 2 members in the group.

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : 3) If you have a proper two-node view, then I'll need more details on how your app works, preferably code showing how the client looks up the bean in JNDI, what it does with the naming Context reference, what it does with the bean reference, plus info on how many threads, etc.

I am using a Spring injection for my client. This may be the problem? I am using the "org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean" object. I heard that there is something called: "Cluster Aware" Spring proxy that JBoss can offer. Is this true? Can you point me to this object?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204565#4204565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204565