[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Howto move jbm and quartz tables to postgresql schema?

nikolajg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 25 07:09:31 EST 2009

Im using jboss-5.0.0.GA-jdk6 with postgresql (8.1). Since we're using n jboss applications using the same db, it is a problem. Currently my own tables are located in a schema, but the jbm (jms) and quartz tables are located in "Public".

The setup:
  - removed the default hypersonic files (-ds.xml and -persistence.xml file)
  - used the default example postgres-ds.xml pointing to the db with username etc
  - the default messaging/postgresql-persistence.xml did not work, so I used the one from the jboss messaging jar file
  - found a working postgresql ejb-timer-service.xml through jira.jboss
  - toghether with the hypernate att, the schema att is set in the persistence.xml (packed with the app) file

I just need the rest :-) Could someone help? Thanks.

/nikolaj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204577#4204577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204577