[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss AS 5.0.0.GA doesn't have bundled Ejb3

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 25 23:38:00 EST 2009

Glad to clear this up.

JBossAS 5.0.0.GA shipped with a composite of the EJB3 components, which together had a release version of 1.0.0-Beta7.  While this was sufficient for the release criteria of AS, the EJB3 Team had a different set of release criteria before we were comfortable branding as EJB3 1.0.0 (implicitly GA).

The newly-released EJB3 Plugin will update AS 5.0.0 to EJB3 1.0.0 level.

Additionally, we'll be releasing some form of the Plugin every 2 weeks, each one targeted to patch the most recent AS release.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204615#4204615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204615