[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: tx aware cache config issue

emmartins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 06:45:44 EST 2009

What if you allowed the set rollback = true state when there is a sync already registred with the  tx manager, this way I could always force it in the beginning of each transaction.

With this behavior my only solution is trapping setRollbackOnly(), which opens the door for a situation where the user uses the JTA tx manager outside of the container when integrating with a j2ee app, and the cache will then fail.

--Eduardo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204681#4204681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204681