[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Embeddable EJB release estimate?

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 08:11:59 EST 2009

The Embeddable EJB 3.1 is a work in progress.

We did silently release an 1.0.0-Alpha1 which is compatible with AS 5.0.0.GA. I'm planning to do a 1.0.0-Alpha2 release which is compatible with EJB 3 1.0.0.

For more instructions on how to use: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/EJB31Embeddable.

The plan is to have an embeddable available to co-release with Enterprise Application Platform 5. This could be JBoss Embeddable or EJB 3 Embeddable. It depends a bit on how many standalone components will be available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204695#4204695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204695