[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb3 sources in zipped form

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 08:26:19 EST 2009

The aim of the game here is to get one set of stable components which are certified against EJB 3.0 specs. Since it's a lengthy process to ascertain both certification and stability I want these components to stay solidly in place for a long time.

On top of this we'll develop new components to add the extra features required by EJB 3.1 and other feature packs:
- class based queuing for invocations
- clustered timer service
etc.

The feature packs will have a separate release cycle. So you might see an EJB 3.1 installer for AS 5.1 (while the basic installation is JavaEE 5 / EJB 3.0).

So you're seeing multiple components in the repository. It is even possible to use these components outside of EJB 3 scope.

What we don't have yet is a nice graph which shows a good view of these components. So if anybody has some suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204698#4204698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204698