[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connection Factory Configuration problem in JBoss Messag

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 11:10:45 EST 2009

"siddharth_2279" wrote : 1) Any update on this topic. Please Help !!!

Have you checked that the client application has all the required jars listed in the documentation?

"siddharth_2279" wrote :
  | 2) Also does JBoss 5.0.0-G.A. not give us a default QueueConnectionFactory and TopicConnectionFactory. This seems to be the case as its giving QueueConnectionFactory not bound. But in JBoss-4.2.2 G.A. we used to get a default QueueConnectionFactory and TopicConnectionFactory.

In JBoss AS 5, connection factories are defined in server/$CONFIG/deploy/messaging/connection-factories-service.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204753#4204753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204753