[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss messaging requirements

msteiger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 16:43:15 EST 2009

We currently use JBoss 4.0.5 for our App Server but do not have any messaging service installed. We are wanting to start using a pub/sub architecture for one of our applications and was wanting to use JBoss Messaging. From what I've read in the JBoss documentation, we would need the 1.0.1 JBoss messaging component for the 4.0.5 server. Other than the 1.0.1 release bundle, is their any other component required by the Jboss App server in order to use the JBoss message component?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204836#4204836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204836