[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Populating DropDown list from database in the Task form

giridhar_be do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 23:18:14 EST 2009

Thanks for help.

Currently, after creating form from the procesdefinition task, I am editing form field for dropdown values, like below:

<h:selectOneMenu id='Priority' value="#{var['Priority']}">
      		<f:selectItem itemValue="3" itemLabel="Minor" />
      		<f:selectItem itemValue="2" itemLabel="Medium"/>
      		<f:selectItem itemValue="1" itemLabel="Major"/>
      		<f:selectItem itemValue="0" itemLabel="Blocking"/>
      </h:selectOneMenu>

Instead of hardcoding I want to extract the values from database using Java code and display in the code.

I guess this functionaity should be available in the JBPM. Which is a very good future and helps a lot for quickly developing and testing with Admin console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204868#4204868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204868