[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSSE UsernameToken without HTTP basic auth?

mikaeljl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 02:40:22 EST 2009

Hi again.

I noticed another thing when running this test.
In my service I have system outs in the c-tor and finalizer.
I've also added postCreate and preDestroy methods with:

  |     public HelloImpl(){
  |       System.out.println("HelloServiceImpl created!!!");
  |     }
  |    @PostConstruct
  |    protected void doSetupStuff(){
  |       System.out.println("HelloImpl PostConstruct +++++!");
  |    }
  |
  |    @PreDestroy
  |    protected void doCleanupStuff(){
  |       System.out.println("HelloImpl PreDestroy ------");
  |    }
  |    public void finalize(){
  |        System.out.println("HelloImpl finalize!!!");
  |   }

Afaik the postConstruct and predestroy annotations have not been supported on a pojo webservice before, when was this support added?
Anyway, I can see that the constructor and the postCreate method is called once for each request. But I never see the preDestroy/finalizer being called. The only way getting a call to these methods is to redeploy the service.
I've tried running explicit GCs using the Server MBean but that does not help.
What kind of pooling mechanism is being used for the pojo WS implementations?

Running a client in a loop sending lot's of requests results in jboss running out of memory (after approx 60000 requests).
Maybe the code was "in a state of flux" when I checked out latest from head?
I've used JBoss 4.2.3 GA and java 1.5.0_15-b04.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204885#4204885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204885