[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Ejb3 Web service client - how to set up keystore/truststore?

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 04:56:24 EST 2009

I have EJB3 application acting both as Server and Client (communicating with many other servers).

I have secure transport set up. More or less implemented as advised on: http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Secure_transport

I have "client" Jboss keystore/truststore set up as system properties. That works fine as long as I have single application running on Jboss.

But, is there another way to set up client keystore/truststore, application specific? Is there a way to have more than one keystores per Jboss, so each web service client application can have its own?

I am consuming web services using EJB3 @WebServiceRef annotation.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204919#4204919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204919