[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 issue on Jboss5

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 09:55:06 EST 2009

"venuwin" wrote : Hi Jaikiran,

  | No one has looked into the issue it seems. I though some Core Jboss developer would at least post some reply if not a solution. Is this the speed at which the issues are resolved in Jboss ? Just curious.

Venu, sorry - we did look at that issue but forgot to update it appropriately. I have now updated the issue.

anonymous wrote : As you said, JBoss 5 is a client of Jboss 4.0.5.

You will have to upgrade the server to JBossAS-4.2.2 or later

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205002#4205002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205002