[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem with version 4 jBPM runnin and installing

ftedious do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 10:29:50 EST 2009

jBPM (jbpm-4.0.0-Alpha1) looks interesting it is in my short list; good graphics after installing into Eclipse, but the instruction for packaging, deploying and running a BPM app are not that clear. Feel like there is other documentation I just haven't found it.

The test program:

		// TODO Auto-generated method stub

		ProcessEngine processEngine = new Configuration().buildProcessEngine();
		ProcessService processService = processEngine.getProcessService();
		ExecutionService executionService = processEngine.getExecutionService();
		ManagementService managementService = processEngine.getManagementService();

		TaskService taskService = processEngine.getTaskService();

		processService.createDeployment().addResource("process.jpdl.xml").deploy();

Gets the following exception:

0:14:25,653 SEV | [DefaultCommandService] exception while executing command org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.DeployCmd at 8e32e7

org.jbpm.JbpmException: resource process.jpdl.xml does not exist

at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.stream.ResourceStreamInput.openStream(ResourceStreamInput.java:55)

at org.jbpm.p

Any help in orienting me to your platform woould be appreciated, I have limited time on this contract for evaluation.

thanks Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205008#4205008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205008