[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Howto move jbm and quartz tables to postgresql schema?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 11:22:22 EST 2009

In the postgresql-persistence-service.xml file, where did you get these two items from, they do not appear in the file I am looking at:

<!-- By default we use the TCP stack for data -->
  |       <attribute name="DataChannelConfig">
  |       </attribute>
  | <!-- We use udp stack for the control channel -->
  |       <attribute name="ControlChannelConfig">
  |       </attribute>

Also, in the *-ds.xml file, change the mapping to "PostgreSQL 8.0". The server/xxx/conf/standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml file contains the valid mapping names. Of course, this is only an issue if you are using EJB2.x entity beans with container-managed persistence.

Regarding quartz, see http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=141835

For a working example, go to http://www.manning.com/jbossinaction, download the source zip file. Modify the build properties in jbia-src/ch00/build.properties for your environment. (Open the jbia-src/index.html file for full instructions and information.) "cd" into the jbia-src/ch15 directory and run "ant 03" It will create an app server configuration using PostgreSQL (or MySQL, depending on build.properties) as the database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205024#4205024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205024