[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Transaction timeout

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 12:56:38 EST 2009

If I add a global transaction timeout in the jboss config files and another in an annotation in an EJB, which transaction timeout takes effect?  I ahve an EJB3 that is calling a third party EJB 2.0.  The EJB2.0 inserts data in the database and the process make take several minutes (the EJB is updating master tables).  Hence I increased the transaction timeout in the JBoss 5.0 config file but it would probaby be more convenient to control the transaction timeout just for the EJB.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205042#4205042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205042