[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Not getting TaskEndLog when canceling the TaskInstance

srLucas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 17:09:01 EST 2009

I am experiencing a similar issue.

I am still trying to track down what is wrong, but in my case the following code:

      JbpmContext jbpmContext = getContext();

        TaskInstance taskInstance =
          jbpmContext.getTaskInstance(taskInstanceId);

        // leave the node
        if (transitionName == null) {
          taskInstance.end();
        } else {
          //taskInstance.getToken().
          taskInstance.end(transitionName);
        }

yields no log to be added to the logSession. I am not even getting a TaskEndLog object in the logSession...

I'll try to get back once I've found out what's wrong...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205090#4205090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205090