[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss 4.2.3GA and Oracle 11g

wecucho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 21:30:15 EST 2009

Hi, i have two enviroments for working,  the devel enviroment where i have a JBoss 4.2.3 and Oracle 10g, in this enviroment i have develop an application with entities, beans, etc and all works fine, but in the producction enviroment where i have Oracle 11g, when i try to deploy my app there i get the Exception about the unsupported version (major version [11]) for this Oracle, so, i already know that the hibernate that comes with 4.2.3GA does not support this Oracle, the problem is that i don't know which jars i have to replace, version, locations, etc.

Can anyone help me with this ? i already try with the hibernate3.jar thats comes in hibernate 3.2.4sp1 but other missing class comes in new exception, and i even know if this is helping..

Any help will be appreciated :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205115#4205115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205115