[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Tools eclipse issue

blewinski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 00:25:05 EST 2009

Hello -

I am trying to get JBoss Tools working in eclipse ganymede. I did a manual install copying the downloaded plugins and features into the eclipse plugins and features directory. I did a eclipse -clean before restarting. After I create a base web project (I am trying to create a JSR286 portlet from a tutorial I found) I try to add a portlet to it. When I click Choose File>New>Other and then select the JBoss Web Tools>Portlet wizard I do not see any options for JBoss. I would appreciate an insight as to how I can get this working. I there is a better way to install JBoss Tools to an existing eclipse install I can try to reinstall. I previously tried to install via the eclipse Update Manager with no success.

Thanks in advance!
Brett

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205121#4205121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205121