[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss-4.0.5.GA with EJB3 (headless mode option required)

marcopb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 05:07:28 EST 2009

I need to install jboss-4.0.5.GA with EJB3 support (for a cluster configuration) so I downloaded jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar

Now on my machine I don't have X11 support so I cannot use graphic installation.
So I use the following command to install it in "silent" mode:
java -jar jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar -installGroup all installpath=/usr/local/jboss-4.0.5.GA

Then I compared with old running machine (where SOMEONE ELSE installed that version) but in the deploy directory I don't find ejb3-clustered-sfsbcache-service.xml and ejb3-entity-cache-service.xml files
The problem is I don't know what kind of option I should specify from command line to let jems install those files ....

Is there someone that could help me ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205162#4205162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205162