[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss-4.0.5.GA with EJB3 (headless mode option required)

marcopb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 09:46:53 EST 2009

For my version... 4.0.5GA I NEED jems-installer to include EJB3...!!!

from http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/ webpage...
anonymous wrote : Important Note: If you want EJB3 or Seam support with JBoss AS 4.0.3 SP1, 4.0.4 or 4.0.5, you MUST download and use the relevant version of JEMS Installer together with JDK5.0. JBoss AS 4.2.x versions include support for EJB3, by default.

Any suggestions ?!?!?!

"brettcave" wrote : I generally just use the zip's, rather than jems-installer, might work betteR?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205265#4205265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205265