[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Ejb3 - MDB

rudreshtcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 11:42:56 EST 2009

Hi,

I have checked it is not part of the EJB jar but was present in the server/all/deploy (i have configured for "all')

I have tried adding it to the jar also, but the errors are same.

Thanks

Following the build file that i am using

	<!-- Build classpath -->

      <!-- So that we can get jndi.properties for InitialContext -->

   		<!-- Only the jbossall-client.jar should ideally be sufficient -->

   <!-- Prepares the build directory                                        -->

   <!-- Compiles the source code                                            -->

   <!-- Cleans up generated stuff                                           -->