[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Error when starting Jboss after deploying jbossws

kgreen169 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 11:52:49 EST 2009

Thanks Peter for the response.  It could be that I downloaded the incorrect binary.  I will look when I get home tonight.  I am using with JDK5 because I am using this to go through a turtorial for work and I know that we will be on JKD5.

I see on the web site for down loads that is a file jboss-4.2.3.GA.zip.  Is this the JDK 5 version.  I am on Windows Vista instead of unix.  :-((

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205324#4205324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205324