[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to put EJB 2.1 Entity + EJB 3 session in signle JAR

doychin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 12:14:20 EST 2009

I have one large project that consists of few EJB 2.x modules each of them containing some Session and Entity beans.

What I want to do is to migrate all Session beans to use EJB 3 annotations but still use the EJB2.x entity beans and moving them slowly to JPA.

Is this possible with JBoss and if it is how I have to package these?

If you can provide some tips or examples it will be great.

Doychin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205334#4205334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205334