[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: MDB redeploy with ...-service.xml

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 15:26:52 EST 2009

Hi jaikiran,

the -service.xml in META-INF instead of the JAR root results only in this error:

  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MessageBeanQueue not bound
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:771)
  | 	at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:779)
  | 21:14:01,335 INFO  [QueueService] Queue[queue/MessageBeanQueue] started, fullSize=200000, pageSize=2000, downCacheSize=2000

The first error (javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException) is gone.

So I assume that -service.xml files MUST be placed in META-INF? Is this correct? Or is there some problem that those files are deployed twice now? My MDB sample for JBoss 4.2 worked with this file in JAR root.

For the "NameNotFoundException": is there some dependency of the MDB deployer to the service deployer, which is in the wrong order?

Thanks

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205381#4205381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205381