[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Invocation of startSingleton()

_Adam_ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 09:04:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I have read a lot of accessible documentation regarding HAsingletons, however, I probably still do not understand one basic thing (when the startSingleton() method is invoked).

I tried to do the HASingleton example shown in chapter 11.2 of:
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Clustering_Guide/5/pdf/Clustering_Guide.pdf

I thought the startSingleton() method is supposed to be invoked automatically when the application is deployed. Is this correct? In my case it is not so.

Or am I supposed to call it from the JMX console?

Thanks for an answer for such a basic question.

Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205568#4205568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205568