[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Admin role ignored when fetched from LDAP

glwittel-proofpoint do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 10:49:50 EST 2009

Hi Oliver,

I am also using SunDS 6.3 (with OpenSSO schema).  I'm using the LDAP identity module instead of the SyncLDAP module.

I found that there was a bug in JBoss where it wasn't retrieving LDAP roles correctly:
     https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-2282
In order to trace the bug I had to add a lot of logging to the LDAP module before I figured out what was going on.

Unfortunately, after fixing the bug, the admin role was still ignored by the portal.  I haven't been able to trace it further yet to see what might be the cause.  I will update if I find anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205613#4205613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205613