[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Multiple virtual host and soap:address problem

hybrid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 30 04:58:16 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this forum and my problem is the following:

I can't configure my jboss to dynamic modify the wsdl of my web-services.

My configuration is:
Apache whith AJP connector
jboss 4.2.3
jboss Messaging
jbossws-native-3.0.5 (I tought that the problem was fixed in this version)

I'm tring to modify
server/messaging/deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml

and set xxxxxx.xx
where xxxxxx.xx is my apache virtual-host, but nothing to do.

I start my jboss with "-b <server name>".

When I ask for wsdl sometime I receve:
<soap:address location="http://xxxxxx.xx"/> OK
than I try to stop and restart jboss and I receve:
<soap:address location="http://<server name>"/> WRONG

Why ? :(

Can some one help me ?

Thanks