[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss-4.2.3.GA works fine but jboss-5.0.0.GA does not o

brad.simonin@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 30 15:51:02 EST 2009

Thanks for the info.  Maybe someone can help me catch a clue.  I guess I am being slow today.

My /etc/hosts file is as follows:
127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost Simonin-Linux

My ip address from dhcp is:
192.168.1.2

What am I supposed to do to the /etc/hosts file to get JBoss to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205998#4205998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205998