[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss portal DeploymentException: - nested throwable: (j

nanao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 30 20:07:40 EST 2009

i had to go all the way back to jboss-portal-2.0.zip, this is the only one working for me no older version available for download (jboss-portal-2.2.1-SP3.zip cannot deploy on my jboss4.0.3SP1) for jboss portal to depoly on my jboss4.0.3SP1 AS but then when i try to login as admin, the cms portlet show this error:

404 - Page Not Found
Oops! We can't find the resource you're looking for.

some help please

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206029#4206029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206029