[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - ConnectionFactory not bound

igain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 31 05:21:39 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using jboss-4.2.0.GA version in a clustered environment.
We have 2 nodes in cluster.

In our JMS client code (i.e. reside in application server itself) when we are try to post some message to queue we often receive "NaminException:ConnectionFactory not bound".

I know that Jboss MQ run in singleton mode means on one of the node in cluster.

It works perfactly if request goes to the node which is having ConnectionFactory bound in its JNDI tree's java: name space, but when request goes to other node it fails to lookup same JNDI name even though it is in cluster.

following is the code snippet that we are using, we are using JVM-IL based connection factory, since our client and MDB reside in same JVM

  | 	Properties p = new Properties();
  | 	p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
  | 	"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  | 	p.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | 	p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1100"); // HA-JNDI port.
  | 	ctx = InitialContext(p);
  |         ctx.lookup("java:/ConnectionFactory");

Please suggest what is wrong here in code ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206046#4206046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206046