[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Interface inheritence / SessionContext.getInvokedBusines

rmz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 04:21:57 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot, this solves the problem, the failure was on my side.

But still I do not understand this fully. It is true that the beans do not explicitly implement the default business interface, so I thought since the server says it registered that interface it would provide some kind of automatic interface / stub to that bean. Shouldn't I get an exception when trying to lookup an interface that does not really exist? Or at least, when narrowing to a particular existing interface?

Anyhow, this helps me a lot, thanks again,
-Rainer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241075#4241075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241075