[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Changinh connection state in CMP EJB

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 05:25:26 EDT 2009

Jesper,I am not sure which additional checks you are asking for,these checks are already there
1)
"jesper.pedersen" wrote : if the user has specified an incorrect class name, the driver hasn't been deployed to the lib/ directory,

BaseWrapperManagedConnectionFactory::loadReauthClass()

	   catch (Exception e)
  | 	   {
  | 	      throw new JBossResourceException("Failed to load the reauthentication class " + reauthenticateClassName, e);
  | 	   }
  |    }

2)
"jesper.pedersen" wrote :
  | if the method doesn't exist on the class and so on.

It is tackled in the vendor implementation of the ReauthenticationMechansim e.g

MySqlReauthenticationMechansimImpl::reauthenticate
catch (Exception e)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241098#4241098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241098