[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Embedded server - how to create JMS Topic?

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 04:58:11 EDT 2009

"Leos.Bitto" wrote : Thanks a lot for all the quick answers! Navigating me to JMSServerManagerImpl was exactly what I needed. I do not like JMSServerManagerImpl much for embedding, though, because of two reasons. First is that it somehow automagically picks the file jbm-jms.xml, which in my case belongs to a different server instance and therefore must not be used. Second is that it registers the queues and topics into JNDI (passing null as the secong argument to createTopic leads to NullPointerException) and I am trying to avoid JNDI in this case.

Regarding jbm-jms.xml, it will be picked up if it is in the classpath. Could you place it in a separate directory and add it to the classpath of the other server instance instead?

For JNDI, you could pass a no-op Context implementation to JMServerManager.setContext() to "disable" JNDI.

Do not hesitate to fill JIRA issues for this kind of improvements.

Thanks for the feedback,
jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241087#4241087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241087