[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Embedded server - how to create JMS Topic?

Leos.Bitto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 05:37:06 EDT 2009

"jmesnil" wrote :
  | Regarding jbm-jms.xml, it will be picked up if it is in the classpath. Could you place it in a separate directory and add it to the classpath of the other server instance instead?

Sure, I could do that. My setup was a bit messy, because I was just experimenting with the possibilities which JBoss Messaging provides. The real production deployment would be different for sure.

"jmesnil" wrote :
  | For JNDI, you could pass a no-op Context implementation to JMServerManager.setContext() to "disable" JNDI.

Thanks for the hint.

"jmesnil" wrote :
  | Do not hesitate to fill JIRA issues for this kind of improvements.

I will, as soon as I understand JBM a bit more. At this point I have only one small improvement to suggest: it the second argument of createQueue and createTopic of JMSServerManagerImpl would be null, simply do not register the object to JNDI instead of throwing a NullPointerException.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241104#4241104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241104