[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JDBCCacheLoader with Oracle 10g problem

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 07:22:24 EDT 2009

The table looks okay.
Can you please take a look(post) in the logs for the debug statement right before the failure. Should look like this: "executing sql: INSERT INTO...". Also try execute that from the console, perhaps we can narrow down the problem this way.

anonymous wrote : And there is another table automatically created, called 'cached_events_d' which is not described in the jboss doc as far as I can find. And if I change the cache table's name to something else, say XXX, the automatically created table will be named as XXX_Y where Y looks a random character.
JBossCache does not generate such a table, most likely it is generated by RDBMS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241150#4241150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241150