[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: running jBMP on Weblogic Server 10.x

smart_umesh_123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 09:21:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable suggestions given by all of you till now.

I have one more query to ask you. At present application is using TeamWorks BPM tool. Due to some business reason they want to change to other BPM tool. so we are evaluating jBPM and Intalio BPM.

I am posting one example of TeamWorks BPD. I want your input about how easily we can develop such type of BPD using jBPM.

Process Definition: Meeting Reconciliation
There will be two swimlanes namely Meeting Organizer and System(TeamWorks Process)

1) After meeting has successfully taken place/occurred, control comes to Meeting Reconciliation
2) System sends reminder mails stating meeting is pending for re-conciliation. (in this case TeamWorks has email address stored in it's DB)
3) Meeting Requestor will check his mail and complete his re-conciliation task. If Requestor ignore the email then after 15/30 days process # 2 will be executed again.
4) even if Requestor has not completed re-conciliation within 35 days, System will close the meeting.

I am sorry for not pasting Process Diagram because i couldn't able to insert image.

One more point to add here is, actual application have business process which calls other process and web service.

Thanks
Chintan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241193#4241193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241193