[jboss-user] trouble with sample Todo program

Tom Gendron Tom.Gendron at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 1 11:47:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am running jbos-5.1.0GA on OSX. Seems to work fine but I can't find
the example program Todo documented in the getting started guide.
According to the document it is suppose to be in the docs/examples
directory but it is not there. I have down loaded what seems to be the
code but it does not work.

Anyone run in to this? Suggestions as to where I might find a working
example of Todo. Also if you could suggest some good tutorial material
that is know to work please send me the references. I see many via
google but a recommendation would be helpful

thanks

--
Tom Gendron
Systems Engineering