[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Tutorial that WORKS? and jboss source code?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 12:47:16 EDT 2009

I understand your frustration with using the various tools, plugins and wizards in Eclipse. Even though I have gone through a lot of tutorials with many of the tools in JBoss Tools, when it comes time to do actual work I ignore all of those tools and wizards and use Eclipse as a glorified text editor, and use Maven and/or Ant for build and deploy. I hate nothing more than trying to convince some wizard to do things the way I want them done, or trying to figure out why it is not doing what it is supposed to. Thus, I do everything by hand (well, I do have some templates that help here and there). I find that this saves my sanity and increases my productivity.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241246#4241246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241246