[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: High CPU on JSF auto-complete

jboden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 17:59:25 EDT 2009

Thanks Max for your help,

I took your idea and stated a new project with one bean and one JSF page. As expected, it worked quickly. I then copied my 25 beans and 25 jsf pages, and added faces-config.xml entries. It then went back to 100% cpu.

Not sure if that's a valid test with all of the compile error present from just dropping in class files without the spring configs and related classes.

As far as screen shot, I simply hit Ctrl-Space and everything freezes.

At this point I think I'll have to punt and assume it's something in my project. If anyone has thoughts on what might do that, I appreciate your thoughts. Too many public methods, public or static vars in the beans? Anything Spring-related?

I'm including persistence beans into my faces beans as properties in faces-config.xml. <property-name> and . The one JSF bean that does respond quickly does not have these references, but it's also newly created. Not sure if that would matter or not.

Any thoughts would be great and we'll just live with it until future releases or faster hardware. :-)

Thanks!

It sounds like it's specific to my project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241299#4241299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241299