[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How can I put a personal task back to group task list?

xu.huisheng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 00:35:50 EDT 2009

Hi All:

    It looks like that we could only take a group task to the personal task list, but cannot put it back. The cancel() method in OpenTask will end the task.

    And I look at the gwt-console in the jBPM-4.0.CR1, it use taskService.take(dbid, null) to do the 'Release Task', I try it in my project and it failed with following exception:

task already taken by  username.

  I think if we could take a task, then we could release it, too. So, does this feature will be supported ? Or how could I impement it with current jBPM4's code? Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241342#4241342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241342