[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JDBCCacheLoader with Oracle 10g problem

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 06:00:00 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : No, sorry, I managed to reproduce the problem with one thread on DEBUG level. Here is the log:
  | Code:
  |
  | [2009-07-01 16:11:48,367] [Detection1] DEBUG JDBCCacheLoader - executing sql: INSERT INTO Cached_Eve
  | nts (fqn, node, parent) SELECT ?, ?, ? FROM Cached_Events_D WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT fqn FROM Cached
  | _Events WHERE fqn = ?) (/__JBossInternal__/RTDE/pattern-matching-threshold/663330655/_ID_/aaaa-uiq8a
  | n-fwm4m5h3-1-fwm4m8s0-z)
  |

  | Still don't know how to fill in the question marks to run it...
yep, I've just noticed that the cache loader was modified to create a new table postfixed with "_D", so Cached_Events_D is indeed created by jbosscache. This was a changed made for following JIRA JBCACHE-1410. Guess the query (which looks a bit odd to me) doesn't work on oracle. Is this happening from the start, when you firt try to add something to the cache, or only after a while?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241417#4241417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241417