[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Jboss cache transactional support

sridhar_ratna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 07:05:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using jboss cache as in memory database with persistent mechanism as JDBM.

I have multiple cache instances each having own private data.

For the database i am using spring with hibernate.

My question is how can i put both cache manipulation and hibernate database actions under a single transaction.

I mean if the database transaction fails, then the cache updates should be rolled back and vice versa.

Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241443#4241443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241443