[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBAS 5.1.0.GA - trying to deploy old JBoss.NET web-service.x

simon_temple do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 10:58:55 EDT 2009

If I drop the web-service.xml in a .wsr or try deploying directly using the MainDeployer nothing seems to be happening.

I'm trying to provide support for both old JBoss.NET and JBoss.WS stacks - we have a lot of old Axis based code and don't want to rework it all right now...

I'm beginning to think this is an impossible challenge.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

web-service.xml

deployment
	name="JMX.net"
	targetNameSpace="http://net.jboss.org/jmx"
	xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
	xmlns:jmx="http://net.jboss.org/jmx"

  An example JMX-based Web Service

  <!-- this service hits a connector web service that re-exposes the complete MBeanServer API -->

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241516#4241516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241516